Rules for online reservation of appointments in the Queuing System at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. University of Social Sciences and Humanities hereby establishes Rules for the use of online reservation of appointments in the Queuing System (hereinafter "the System" ).
2. In order to improve the quality of service, the University has introduced a queue management system.
II. USERS’ RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. System User is any person who takes advantage of the administrative support at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (candidate, student or postgraduate student), according to the range of services offered by individual campuses.
2. System Users are fully responsible for providing access to the System to third parties.
3. In case of violation of the Rules, the network administrator can block the User’s access to the System.
III. TYPES AND RANGE OF SERVICES
1. Online reservation of appointments is available in all campuses of the University. The range of services is displayed during the reservation of appointment.
2. The System allows for the following operations:
a) online reservation of appointments (via calendar)
b) collection of a ticket containing the confirmation of appointment from the touch screen terminal located at the University
3. An appointment may be cancelled as a result of the following:
a) online cancellation by User (via Internet Calendar), performer by clicking the link cancelling the appointment
b) cancellation of the appointment by an employee of the University in the event of the User’s failure to appear
IV.ONLINE RESERVATION OF APPOINTMENTS
1. Electronic reservation of an appointment in the System consists of the following steps:
a) selection of the University campus
b) completion of the form containing:
- full name
- email address
- student number
- type of services (e.g. Students’ Office)
- date and time of the appointment
c) agreement to the terms of service (the Rules)
d) confirmation of the appointment
2. During the reservation process the User is required to provide true and correct information.
3. Having completed the process of online reservation the User is required to make an additional reservation of the appointment via touch screen terminal at the University campus (no earlier than 15 minutes before the appointment time).
4. System Users agree to electronically receive information regarding:
a) the confirmation of the reservation sent to the SWPS email address
b) any changes in office hours or the cancellation of the appointment due to technical reasons
5. System Users agree for their personal information to be processed by the University of Social Sciences and Humanities for marketing purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833.
6. In case of any irregularities or system malfunctions, Users should immediately contact the network administrator via e-mail address email@example.com
V. ADDITIONAL TERMS
1. Technical requirements for the use of the services referred to in § 4:
a) Internet connection
b) active login and password information for the Wirtualna Uczelnia (Virtual University) providing access to the System
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. University of Social Sciences and Humanities reserves the right to modify the above Rules.
2. The Rules come into force on the date of their publication.